Built with high-end materials and expert craftsmanship.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your eFoil is protected.
No toxic fumes or loud engines disturbing marine life.
PULSEER Limited Warranty
Under this Limited Warranty, PULSEER warrants for the coverage period that the product will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use. The warranty period is TWO (2) YEARS long and starts from the date you received the PULSEER product. If you can not provide a receipt or other valid proof-of-purchase, the start date of the warranty period will refer to the dispatch date of the PULSEER product, unless otherwise stipulated by PULSEER
How Do I Get After-Sales Service?
If a product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain after-sales service by contacting local authorized dealers or PULSEER. The email address for after-sales service is pulseerfoil.com.
If you request to deliver your product to PULSEER for further examination or repair, You will need to follow PULSEER's service process:
- provide receipt or valid proof-of-purchase;
- fill in the Repair Application Form (APPENDIX 1);
- and send the product together with the Repair Application Form to PULSEER or local authorized service center.
PULSEER may not provide after-sales service in some regions. The after-sales policy may vary from region to region. Charges may apply for services not covered by this Limited Warranty. For information specific to your location, please contact PULSEER or your local authorized dealers.
What Should I Do Before Getting Warranty Service?
- Follow PULSEER’s service process;
- Agree that PULSEER shall not be held responsible for loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information proprietary information, or personal information, contained in the returned product;
- Provide PULSEER with sufficient and safe access to your product, so PULSEER can provide service as needed;
- Remove all functional parts, additional parts, alterations, modified parts and attachments not covered under warranty;
- Ensure that the product or part is free of any legal restrictions that prevent its replacement;
- If you are not the owner of a product or part, obtain authorization from the owner for PULSEER to provide warranty service
What Service Will PULSEER Provide Under the Warranty?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact PULSEER and describe the problem in detail as clearly as possible. PULSEER will first attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by telephone, e-mail, or online chat. PULSEER may direct you to remove and install particular components.
If your problem cannot be resolved over the telephone, through e-mail, or online chats, or through software updates, you may be required to deliver the product to PULSEER or local authorized service center for further examination. PULSEER will arrange for repair or replacement service at no charge* if the problem falls under this Limited Warranty. *Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Replacement of Product and Part
When after-sales service involves the replacement of a product or part, the replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes PULSEER’s property. Only unaltered PULSEER products and parts are eligible for replacement. Replacement products or parts may not be new, but it will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the product or part it replaces. A replacement product or part shall be covered for the time remaining in the original product’ s warranty and bound to a new serial number
Use of Personal Contact Information and Data
If you obtain service under this policy, you authorize PULSEER to store, use, and process your contact information, including name, phone numbers, address, and e-mail address. You agree and understand that it is necessary for PULSEER to collect, process and use your data to perform service under this policy. We may contact you to inquire about your satisfaction with our service or to notify you about any product recalls or safety issues. In achieve these aims, you authorize PULSEER to transfer your information to any country where we do business and to provide it to entities acting on our behalf. We may also disclose your information where required by law.
What is NOT Covered by This After-Sales Policy?
This policy does not cover the following:
- Damage caused due to crash, physical impact, or fire resulting from non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, user error.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification, dis-assembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by improper installation, incorrect use, or operation not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
- Damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger.
- Damage caused by activities which did not follow official instructions or manuals.
- Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong winds, rain, sand/dust storms,direct sunlight, etc.)
- Damage caused by operation in an unsafe or improper environment (i.e. water depth less than 1.2m, water with many gavels, seaweeds and wild animals, etc.)
- Damage caused by operating the product at a weight greater than its maximum load weight (100KG).
- Damage caused by a forced operation when components have aged or been damaged.
- Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthorized third-party parts.
- Damage caused by operating the unit with a low-charged or defective battery.
- Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product.
- Loss of, or damage to, your data by a product.
- Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that PULSEER may provide or integrate into the PULSEER product at your request.
- Damage caused by inaccurate product set-up or installation.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
- After-sales policy may vary with respect to your product, the part experiencing issues, or the country of purchase.
- You may send the faulty product back to PULSEER or PULSEER authorized service center. PULSEER will examine the returned product(s) to identify the problem. If the problem qualifies for service under this Limited Warranty policy, PULSEER will bear the cost for repair or replacement. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- If PULSEER determines that the issue in question is not covered by this Limited Warranty policy, you will have to apply for Customer Paid Repair Service. PULSEER will not start repair until you agree to the cost for repair quoted by PULSEER. If you disagree with the cost for repair, PULSEER may return the product(s) with you burdening the cost of return shipping.
- PULSEER does not provide global warranty, customers can obtain warranty service only at a designated PULSEER authorized service center in the region where he/she purchased the product. However, depending on part availability, customers can obtain cross-regional repair service at an additional charge.
- Customer is responsible for losses that due to providing wrong or invalid delivery address, or refusing to signing for the product.
- If you want to send the product back to PULSEER by international transport, you will need to get the consent of PULSEER and bear customs duties, taxes, customs clearance, and other costs incurred.
- If the product is extremely damaged due to non-manufacturing factors, including but not limited to, crash or physical impact, its performance may be severely affected and will be beyond repair. Is this case, PULSEER will not be able to provide repair service.
- Before sending your product for repair, please remove any customized decorations and items on it. PULSEER will not be responsible for any damage or loss that may occur to these customized decorations and items.
- To guarantee your legal rights, please check whether your product is intact (check whether any damage has occurred to your product during transportation) when signing for it. If the product has a defect, please report it to PULSEER within twenty-four (24) hours of signing for it; or it will be deemed that the product you signed for is intact and fully functional. (According to the Freight Claim Process, damage or defects caused by transport should be reported to PULSEER or related PULSEER authorized service center. An overdue claim will not be accepted.)
- PULSEER reserves the right to update this policy. Check the official PULSEER website for the latest version
Limitation of Liability
WHEN RECEIVING SERVICE, PULSEER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR PRODUCT ONLY WHILE IT IS IN PULSEER’S POSSESSION OR IN TRANSIT, IF PULSEER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION. PULSEER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS OR DISCLOSURE OF ANY DATA, INCLUDING CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, PROPRIETARY INFORMATION, OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, CONTAINED IN A PRODUCT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN, SHALL PULSEER, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, RESELLERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EVEN IF INFORMED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY: 1) THIRD PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES; 2) LOSS, DAMAGE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA; 3) SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS REVENUE, GOODWILL OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF PULSEER, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, RESELLERS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES, NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION DOES NOT APPLY TO DAMAGES FOR BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), DAMAGE TO REAL PROPERTY OR DAMAGE TO TANGIBLE PERSONAL PROPERTY FOR WHICH PULSEER IS LIABLE UNDER LAW. AS SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Your Other Rights
This Limited Warranty provides you with extra and specific legal rights. You may have other rights according to the applicable laws of your state or jurisdiction. You may also have other rights under a written agreement with PULSEER. Nothing in this Limited Warranty affects your statutory rights, including rights of consumers under laws or regulations governing the sale of consumer products that cannot be waived or limited by agreement. For technical support or related inquiries, please send emails to email@example.com or contact local authorized dealers.